TICKETS ON SALE NOW!
At box offices 11.00am to 8.30pm daily until sold out. Cinemas can only sell tickets for their respective venues. There are no booking fees for purchasing tickets at cinema box offices however surcharges for credit cards apply.
Print your ticket at home! Online via ADELAIDE SESSIONS. All major credit cards accepted (ex. Amex & Diners). Booking Fees Apply.
MY CINEMA APP
For those on the go, download the free My Cinema app for iPhone and Android. Booking fees apply.
ADELAIDE TICKET PRICES
|Golden Movie Club||$13.00|
|Palace Nova Movie Club||$16.50|
* Eligible Concessions: Full-time Students (photo ID required), Health Care Card Holders, Pensioners. Proof of concession must be presented at the cinema box office and/or upon entry to the auditorium.
SCANDI-LESS Monday Prices exclusively for members*
|Golden Movie Club||$11.00|
|Palace Nova Movie Club||$14.00|
* Excludes public holidays
SPECIAL EVENT TICKETS
The ADELAIDE EVENTS information page outlines related to ticket prices and event details.
Discounts available for multi-film purchase. Excludes Opening Night, Closing Night & Special Events
|5 FILM PASS|
|Palace Movie Club||$70.00|
|10 FILM PASS|
|Palace Movie Club||$130.00|
|20 FILM PASS|
|Palace Movie Club||$240.00|
Multi-film passes are for separate sessions for one person only and can be purchased and redeemed at any Palace Cinema in VIC, NSW, QLD & ACT; Palace Nova Cinema in SA at the Box Office. Not available for online or phone bookings. Lost or stolen passes will not be refunded or replaced.
(20 people or more)
|$14.00 per ticket|
(20 students or more)
|$10.00 per ticket*|
*One teacher admitted free for every 20 students.
Group Booking Enquiries: 08) 8125 9319 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Festival films are restricted to persons aged 18 years and over unless specified. Festival tickets, once acquired, are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. Lost or stolen tickets will not be replaced or refunded. All seating is reserved. For classification information, please see film pages.
- All festival films are restricted to persons 18 years of age and over unless specified (see classification recommendations). This relates not necessarily to the content of the films, but to the legal requirements of holding the festival as set by the Classification Board.
- Box office hours vary between venues. Please check the venue ticketing page for box office hours. Cinema box offices can only sell tickets for their respective venues.
- Please ask at the venue for accepted credit cards and credit card surcharges.
- Festival tickets, once acquired, are nonrefundable. Lost or stolen tickets will not be replaced or refunded.
- Patrons are encouraged to collect booked tickets 30 minutes prior to the session to avoid queues. Palace Cinema passes and other complimentary passes, cinema promotions, and free ticket offers are not valid for festival screenings.
- Dates, times and programs are correct at the time of publication but may need to be altered due to unforeseen circumstances. We reluctantly reserve the right to withdraw, change and replace programs without notice.
- All non-English language films have English subtitles.
- All seating is reserved at Palace Cinema Como, Brighton Bay, Westgarth, Norton Street, Verona, Electric, Barracks, Palace Nova Eastend and Palace Nova Prospect Cinemas. Seating is unreserved at Cinema Paradiso and State Cinema.
- All ticket prices are GST inclusive.